Saturday, January 12, 2008

fatigue..

just when ya thought my blog is gonna die off, nope it isn't. for the past few working days, i've been knocking out even before ya can say sweet dreams, not even mentioning the fact that we gotta head back to work on a supposedly b.e.a.utiful saturday morning turned bad. my life is deterioting but for now its increasing at a decreasing rate because of these..

spot my name on Men's Health Singapore !!

Photobucket

Unkle x Bapesta 1 of 100!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh my ya just gotta lay ya hands on these meji tibits!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carol said...

YO! Haha, that was some good advice huh for the mag!

jiahua said...

of cus la guru leh.. they should hire me for one of their column..

Sharon said...

why you never share meiji tidbits. i like meiji. go back to sch for cvd la. then u can pass me some. heh. we're going lehhh. must come okay? say hi to my bf too (:

jiahua said...

haha the tibits are now somewhere in jurong waste i supposed. i doubt it could be found in Singapore though. =D