Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saucony Passion Run. China.

just finished my lil run, some flight of stairs & some weights after a wk rest from the torturing Saucony Passion Run tt took place last Sunday along the heated pavement of East Coast Park. the blazing heat was unbearable. nevertheless, with the company of my sister yvonne & as far as my legs could take me, we managed to finished it without stopping for the full 10.4km tt seems forever. clocking it at 1:12:45:12 coming in at position 609/1348. it wasn't a feat & what's worse my stamina has dropped. oh well, only got myself to blame.

so much for a finisher Medal.


apologise for not updating this space especially to those who cared. just aint in the right mood to blog. smth jus happened abruptly when everything was going fine. oh well. check out my pics!

yummy!! exotic horseshoe crab!!




serious business talk


da best !!!






WuYiShan Kampung


WuYiShan


Adidas's Rival / Sis Coy ?


Sometimes 4 is a lil too much..


altho my engrish is quite chui.. but..


the joy of my tour








check my facebook for more pictures. xoxo

No comments: