Sunday, October 19, 2008

conquered new balance 10km real run

Photobucket

4km of trail + 0.6km of sand & 5.4km of tarmac. despite my own training it was more difficult than i thought. the energy needed to lift ya feet off rocks, gravels, soft & hardened soil just drain ya out totally even before hitting the tarmac. but what was killing was the >45degree slanted sandy beach that seems forever. many instances i needed to stop badly becus of a bad side stitch but there aint room for that but just you. thank you. i missed my timing. hopefully i clocked it under an hour. results in 2 wks time. although its just a mere 10km run & to many it wasn't a feat, to all those muscle defined bods with gears all over, but yet on my trail, just gotta accept the fact of smelling my sweat & try harder next time round.

next up.. Runners' Day 10km

interested ? holla me!

No comments: